Friday, July 12, 2013

When ill luck begins, it does not come in sprinkles, but in showers

Man, I lost my Camera Lens Cover. What a bummer!

Australia has a great deal of birds that I have never seen before, and some familiar ones. That said, I notice that there are a great deal of turkeys running around!

Yeah they are kind of hard to see, I took the shot across the road and used the wrong lens.

And... Bad News Galore

For all those people using banks with the One-Time Password (OTP) system, make sure to bring your token with you. Otherwise you will not be able to access your home country bank account online!

I am just going to go ahead and use my roommate's cookery (it is easier to apologise than to ask for permission).  The pots and pans are in a bad condition though, and to my horror, no cooking knives. After going out to grab one, I realise that I will need a whetstone. Blunt Knives are just a pain.

Well, the potatoes are cooking and I am off!

-ARP

No comments:

Post a Comment