Thursday, July 11, 2013

Airplanes in the Night Sky

And... I am off to Australia!
Changi Airport Terminal 1


Boeing 747 that is taking me to Brisbane
After a 8 hours flight, the plane touched down at the Brisbane International Airport.

The moment I stepped out of the plane, I could feel the cooling chill in the air.
 The stirring of a breeze, the cracking of the lips that felt imminent.

Surprisingly, the passage through customs went off without a hitch. (Nice doggy) My Lozenges and computer just needed a verbal confirmation of their purpose and I was waved through by the officer out into the arrival hall. Winter initially felt like a daunting prospect, with images of pushing against the winds in the midst of a snowstorm.  However, despite the initial chill at the start of the day, it has been pretty decent so far, a single shirt and shorts has served me well. My friend warned me that the nights and early mornings can get preeettty chilly and I can consider buying myself a heater. I shall brave this night without the use of the heater and see how it goes. I mean, How Bad Can It Be?

The suite at Unilodge was not as large as expected but pretty spacious. Up till now, i have not caught a glimpse of my elusive apartment-mate/s.





The linen pack makes it look a whole lot better I have to admit.
You may have noticed the jumble of stuff on the right. I just visited the K-Mart (A furniture mega-mart) and bought myself certain items to personalise the room. (Which reminds me, note, get a Giant Wombat Plushie ASAP)

I shall leave it here for now!

-ARP


No comments:

Post a Comment