Monday, July 29, 2013

Oh Joy

It has been a while since I have arrived in Brisbane, Australia. (And a while since I've posted as well)

Here I shall talk about things I really enjoy here in Winter.



  1. Buildings require heaters instead of air-conditioning

    This is certainly something that is far refreshing, coming from Singapore's humid climate. It is always nice to have a problem that can be solved by just putting on an additional layer or bracing instead of having to keep calm and sweat it out.
  2. Iced Coffee here comes with Ice Cream and Whipped Cream automatically

    It is exactly what it says above. (Yeah, I know it is unhealthy, fattening, but...) It is absolutely delicious! The coffee itself here tastes better to me as well.
  3. Everyone thanks the bus driver when they alight the bus

    Sure they get paid, but the everyone still goes ahead and shout out a "Thanks mate/Thanks/Thank you et. al"
Among others.

- ARP

No comments:

Post a Comment