Friday, July 12, 2013

Are like Shooting stars

The temperature drops rather quickly as the sun sets. From what I heard, the temperature fluctuates from day to day (or night to night in this case). As the sun started to sink below the horizon at around 5.00pm, it got real cold, and real dark.




Here are some shots from my room's balcony.

I was invited over to my friend's house for dinner yesterday. (Woohoo, I won't be starving tonight) We had Baked Breaded Dory, Pan-seared Beef Hamburger Patties with Butter and Baked MeatBall served over a generous portion of rice and the first glass of clean water in Australia.

Having lived here for years, I realised that that group of friends have picked up a great deal of things that I can learn from. For example, get meat from Woolsworth, Processed food from Cole's and Vegetables from FruityKapers, and how to save on money by going for deals. (Seafood Marina is the only Seafood worth getting if on sale apparently)

It was real nice of them to have invited me over for dinner especially since I was unsure how I was going to settle dinner if they had not invited me over.

I think my roommate is out of state/country, probably visiting his/her/their relatives back home. Also, my student user/password to initiate my orientation will only arrive next monday. This is quite frustrating as an Adult GoCard for Public Transportation is really taxing on my wallet. I realised that I have walked around quite a bit as well, with all the open land and spaces over here. It is quite a change to the packed bustle of the Singapore streets. The up and down rolling streets proved to be fun as well, and rather taxing on the knees.

-ARP

No comments:

Post a Comment